Montclair Interdisciplinary Child Study Group Registration
- Please note: Your office address and phone number will be distributed in the member roster.
- For billing purposes, you may need to provide the address associated with your credit card or Pay/Pal account.
- Existing members should indicate "Renewal." You must fill out the asterisked fields and any changes since last September.
- Please note information you wish to be kept private.
- Please print a copy for your own records.
To join the Interdisciplinary Child Study Group (August 15, 2023 - June 30, 2024) please complete and submit the registration form below. Asterisked fields, and any changes since last September, must be filled out. Existing members should indicate "Renewal." After submitting the form, you will be directed to a payment page.
To pay, you may:
by credit card via the BUY NOW Pay/Pal credit card button; or
Venmo from your account to @pgsworkshops (phone number 973-634-7836) and note your name and registration for the study group in the notes section; or
Zelle, to Laurie Kalb Kaswiner, Professional Growth Seminars, Bank of America, phone 973-634-7838; or
mail a check, made out to PGS or Professional Growth Seminars, LLC, to Laurie Kalb, 20 Lonergan Lane, West Orange, NJ 07052.
This year's schedule will continue to be a hybrid model of in person and Zoom meetings. On-site meetings will be held near Montclair, New Jersey. Networking will continue to be available through emails sent to the entire group.
For more information about membership, please contact Laurie at 973-634-7836 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: The Season Opening Networking Meeting is scheduled for Friday, September 29, 2023 in the Montclair Public Library on South Fullerton Avenue. Renewal by that date is strongly appreciated.